Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hey Guys! - My Intro

     Hey everyone, I'm Chelsey. So I was talking to Danny today in English and he asked me if I'd contribute to his blog, ya know to spice things up a bit: I accepted! I was considering making my own blog just to chat about things that came to mind or something I needed advice on, but i never got around to it. So when Dan asked me to help him out I thought it was a good idea considering i didn't have my own
 blog. 
     What might I be talking about in this blog you ask? Pretty much I'll be blogging about things that happen in my life, my hobbies, friends, interesting things I hear about and much more. Feel free to read and not read whatever you'd like. I'd love to hear what you think about anything I post. Tell your friends to follow the blog! 
     I'll be blogging soon...Chelsey =]

2 comments: