Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Good Run

Jeez. I can't believe the eagles lost. its just outrageous. I was so pumped to see them in the superbowl. oh well. The cardinals played great, and it was a great game. It was probably my second favorite game of the year. Behind beating the giants. After the first half, i had no hope. I was watching the game, constantly throwing things at the TV. However, the second half was a little better. Three straight touchdowns send me running around my house yelling of happiness. And when Tim hightower was tackled short of a first down and set up a fourth and inches, i was sure the defense would stop them. Based on last weeks performance. However, this did not happen, and the cardinals later scored on a screen pass and went up 7. The Eagles couldn't convert a fourth and 10 with a throw to Kevin Curtis that seemed catchable. Another season lost. How long till Mcnabb gets another chance. I hope he gets another. Well anyway. Im pulling for the cardinals now. I never liked the steelers anyway. I hope the Cardinals blow out the steelers to make the eagles look good for almost winning. Anyway, now that my football season is over, i have nothing to watch. Maybe some 24 here and there. And college basketball. of course. How did i forget about that? March madness, arguably my favorite season of sports starts soon. I love watching college basketball. So much. I am a Terps fan. However, since their games are rarely on, i have grown to like georgia tech, Pitt and Kansas. I love watching all college games. especially upsets. and watching duke and north carolina lose. i hate them. Well. this is what i'll be watching until, uh. its over i guess. And ill be blogging about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment